Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's all over now...

Ali is pretty sure she needs a big kid bed. She found Tre's. When I first went in, he had her all tucked in. She was giggling. Then he had the nerve to get into her shot. Hence the following picture.
Giggles returned. Once I put the camera away, they were off and onto something new. I think it was a pillow house.
It was PINK day for G today. Talk about tough choices. Most of this kid's wardrobe is pink. She opted away from her new outfit and plans (yes, she plans what she'll wear) to wear it Friday for "Favorite Color Day." Instead, it's her favorite hot pink/fushia-ish dress. I know we're all shocked that she'd choose a dress. ;)

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

That's so funny! Looks like A has a pretty good conspirator.

And that G totally cracks me up!! Love the color day thing.