Friday, August 24, 2007

Green Day (8/23)

This post is late...migraine then. Migraine still.

Anyway...Giuliana surprised me by having her outfit all planned out ahead of time. As it was, I was a tad worried that she didn't have anything to wear for "green day." This is a girl that knows her wardrobe.

It only made sense to "coordinate" shirts with big sissy.


This shot ended up upside down. I thought it was sweet. Tre had come upstairs all dressed. I thought for sure it meant he wanted to go outside and wait with G. Nope, he was under the weather.

A side note- Tre did end up changing into his Barcelona shirt as well. It was completely without prompting on my part. So, they coordinated for Walmart. :)

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad everything worked out for G on the bus. It really stinks when you have to experience that with your kids. Grr! Hope T is feeling better soon - LOL about coordinating for Wal-Mart!

Hope your headache goes away soon!