Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's almost Friday!

I need motivation. I have documents to finish for a meeting tomorrow. I also have the new Evanovich waiting for me upstairs and due back to my wonderful, sharing MIL. Seriously, I told her I'd put it in the mail within a week. That gives me just over 24 hours. Hmmm...perhaps a trip to the Y KidsZone is in order. ;)

Thankfully, it appears we've survived the pukes (changed this term due to search engine traffic) this week with only one casualty, who, has her father's immune system. Giuliana was only sick once and missed one day of school. If she had my system, she'd still be sick. So far, knock on wood, nobody else has come down with it.

Speaking of survival, I think we've also made it through the grandparent withdrawal period. Yes, that's where we were last weekend. We are blessed with fabulous parents on both sides. We stayed with Grandma last weekend. She spoils them (and me) rotten. The bigs slept awesome while we were there too...must be something about Grandma's house. Oh, but, they figured out that those little variety pack cereals do in fact contain Lucky Charms. As I got up Saturday morning, Mom informed me that they now knew the truth. I said, "oh, you mean that Lulu really likes LC?" She so didn't cover for me on that one. Darn my diet. ;) (If you haven't seen it, I'm blogging the diet I'm on too- 26 pounds in 6 weeks. Click on my profile.)

Well, Ali's watching Barbie in the Nutcracker, so I should take the opportunity to get some things done.

2 comments:

flute4peace said...

No no no, don't say the word puke. I'll catch it just from reading it. Glad everyone's getting back to normal. Gotta love Grandma!!

flute4peace said...

Oh, and congrats on the diet! YAY!! Did you take befores so you can take afters?