was she shreeking with glee as she was running away? O sure would be.
To use one of my favorite 2peas quotes: This is worthless without pictures...:D
Uhm, shreeking, yes...much shreeking, daily. She got even louder when she'd pull off whatever I put on her.I so should have taken pictures...my poor camera is feeling lonely these days. This weekend should produce some good ones. ;)
yes, yes pictures!!! Nana of course
I remember those days... and next time take pictures woman! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
was she shreeking with glee as she was running away? O sure would be.
To use one of my favorite 2peas quotes: This is worthless without pictures...
:D
Uhm, shreeking, yes...much shreeking, daily. She got even louder when she'd pull off whatever I put on her.
I so should have taken pictures...my poor camera is feeling lonely these days. This weekend should produce some good ones. ;)
yes, yes pictures!!! Nana of course
I remember those days... and next time take pictures woman! :)
Post a Comment