I think we're finally over the nasty bugs. Tre finished his antibiotics. Ali is still on her's- it's a 10 day course. Giuliana thankfully only had one day of puking (again, loving FIL for the carpet cleaner).
I have some great pics of our weekend that I'll try to get up this week. I've been tackling mounds of laundry from last week and the weekend and all the other things that pile up when mommy's not feeling well.
If anyone's up to it, I could so use some "sleeping children" prayer. The littles have been up the last few nights just about non-stop. I am SO tired.
It was great weather today...we're talking 70's. Apparently it's supposed to snow tomorrow. Gotta love the great plains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heeeey, I've been wondering about you! Sorry to hear you've all been so sick. We've been battling it here, too. Ick. Can't wait to see your pictures!
Post a Comment