Al is so 2. She has one of those knock 'em down drag out fits today. I had the nerve to want to change her diaper. So, we had a little time out in the crib. Uhm, wow, I so didn't know she could scream that loud.
She's now napping and the bigs are on their way out with Daddy. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there Erin! You've just been tagged!
Here are The Rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
~Steph
Hey! You're "it"! Cool, can't wait to see what you have to share.
I sooo hear ya about the fits. I think it's that 3rd child thing. K3 has certainly had her share. Just the other day she was screaming "I do NOT have issues". ;)
Post a Comment