It's the anniversary of "Thank the Lord, Erin FINALLY had that BABY!" Also known as Ali's birthday! I can't believe she's 2. She's been practicing for 2 for quite some time....down to not cooperating for me to take a birthday picture of her. I'll try again tomorrow. She walked around telling all of us "Happy Birthday" all day today. Total crack up. At bedtime, she decided she was sleeping in Giuliana's bed, with Giuliana. She was furious with Daddy when he plucked her out of the bed.
It's not that I was lazy and just leaving her there hoping he'd pluck her out (ok, only half true)...I was tired and a little bit sore. I went through the physical part of lifeguard certification today. Yes, it's ok to laugh. I think it's going to be a great job though. :)
The highlight of my day had to be when I showed up to pick Tre up from his Cubbies room. Daddy normally picks him up, I just happened to be done earlier than normal. He pleads with me to please let him go into the late room. I said "fine, go into the late room, I'll follow you there." He threw the biggest hissy. It was all over as soon as he saw Daddy bringing his class down to the late room. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy birthday Ali!! :)
No photo shoot yet???? N.
Yay for 2!!!! Good thing you have practice, no? Happy Birthday (a little late), Miss Ali!
Yay, happy birthday Ali!!
(and the anonymous "N" wasn't me, LOL, although I am eagerly awaiting the pictures)
Post a Comment