Ali's ears are acting up again. For those counting, yep, I should probably be thinking about a trip to the ENT. Today we talked about possible allergy connection. So, like the others, she's now going on a long acting antihistamine. If this doesn't work, I'm totally going ENT.
Tre started Mom's Day Out today. He had SO much fun. It really combined all the things he likes- other kids, teacher, gym play, swimming and taking his lunch box. What more would a little guy ask for? Wait, don't answer that. ;)
Giuliana is rather excited for her hair appointment tomorrow. Talking to her though, I think she's more excited that it's me taking her. We need some mommy/G time. This morning, when I came out of my room, she was in the living room folding towels for me. Yes, I do believe she is fully into the mini-me mode as Junior Prissy Laundry Lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely check out the food connection to the ears. My sister had constant ear infections, strep throat and the pukes when she was a kid. Seriously, she was always sick - like sick for two weeks, well for one, sick for two, well for one, etc. They finally took her to a naturopath out of desparation and discovered that she was intolerant (not allergic - different testing) to processed corn products (the ears), chlorine in tap/public water (the strep), and milk (the pukes). They put her on a restricted diet, gave her some supplements to make up for what she was missing, and she was a completely, totally different kid! I mean it was obvious that they were spot on in their diagnosis. Even as an adult today she still has trouble if she eats too much processed corn, drinks bottled water, and stays away from milk. E-mail me if you want more info.
Good luck with the ear thing. Let us know how it goes. Sounds like everyone else is doing well. :)
Post a Comment