Friday, June 15, 2007

Last Day of Day Camp and VBS

Ali, Tre and I celebrated with a special lunch today. I'm not sure whether Ali was more interested in the fries of the ketchup. She got even more exited when I opened a can of mandarin oranges. Giuliana had loads of fun singing with the camp kids. All of them (ok, all but about 2) got really excited when their last worship song came on. I have no clue who it's by, etc, but the main words are "Jumpin' in the house of God!" and "God's in the HOUUUUSE!"
In this photo, while the other little kids were singing "be careful little eyes what you see," Tre was asking me if I was going to "make a card"/scrapbook the pictures I was taking. That's ma' boy. And yes, that is camo duct tape on his hat. We had a tragic hat incident on the way home. Everyone knows there isn't a thing that can't be fixed in one way or another with strategically placed duct tape. His craft teacher saw it out at the watermelon feed and seemed pretty impressed at out "extra decorating."

2 comments:

flute4peace said...

Looks like they had a blast at VBS! Did you get to bring home any leftover cookies ;)

ErinFiat said...

I kept a few here and there. My backsides so did not need them either. ;)