Friday, June 8, 2007

On frogs...

I learned something new...

If there are frogs and boys in the backyard, the boys will find them. Not only will they find them, but they will try to bring them in the house (with delight I might add). They will "help" them slide down the slide. I can't tell you what else they would do, because frankly, I turned my ears off at that point. I think if we ever were to build a house, I'd put a sink right at the back door. Wash them little paws before coming into the house. No arguments about washing WITH soap. LOL Seriously, this is one of those times I'm really glad I read "Wild at Heart."

Thankfully though, I remember being a kid and thinking frogs/toads/etc were really fun to play with. :)

Tre loved having boys to play with last night...completely and totally.

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

Sounds like a fun evening for everyone!!