Monday, June 4, 2007

A little visitor...



There are some really fun things about this house. One of them is the field behind us. At night, it lights up with fireflies. I think that's a summer thing? I don't recall seeing them before now. The kids love watching bunnies run through the yard (I don't think we'll be near as thrilled when we actually plant a garden).




Then, yesterday, Angelo and I were sitting inside chatting while Ali slept. The kids were outside. Usually, when they get worked up and animated, they're playing a pretend game of some sort (like right now, as we speak). They found a frog for the first time ever. Total crack up. Tre ofcourse wanted to poke him with grass so he could watch him jump (he had no clue he could hurt the poor little thing). Giuliana was quite interested too and didn't squirm at all. I, on the other hand started to squirm a little when Angelo picked it up. I know, it's a harmless little frog...you know me. :)

No comments: