Tre is showing you his probable strep. He woke up early yesterday saying he "can't sweep, DAD!" Upon further examination, he was burning up. His throat was swollen and nasty. Urgent care opens at noon on Sundays. So, the girls and I headed off to church while the boys stayed home. Angelo got huge points for having a fresh pot of coffee brewing when I got home. :)The doctor took one look and wrote the prescription for antibiotics. Tre will be able to go to VBS tomorrow. :)
Tre was a really good sport, sharing his binocs with Ali. See how good she is at looking through them? She was quite proud of her "abilities."Unfortunately for him, she didn't want to give them back. Being the smart big brother, he distracted her with one of his "diggers."

Here, he's showing us how much bigger he is. She is deciding standing might be a bit overrated. Heavin forbid others know that she can in fact stand and perhaps walk a few steps. ;)
By the way, this is Tre's current favorite outfit. While I think summer is an odd time to be wearing fleece sweat pants, he's quite comfty.
Oh, today is a tie-dyed shirt with jeans. I'm not sure why the boycott on shorts. Yesterday, he mentioned something about not being able to wear shorts "treasure huntin'."
No comments:
Post a Comment